Monday, December 14, 2009

Walk before you can run

Hey, I finally did it! I felt well enough to get on my treadmill! I did not run of course but elevated it and walked for 30 min. It felt so good to do something normal and my doctor recommeds modrate exercise when I am able. I also hope to get my rear end back where it should be! I think it became like a pancake from lying in bed to much. Now the other problem this week will be packing for our Christmas cruise. None of my clothes fit and I don't want to spend a fortune on new ones. I would borrow Kelly's but she doesn't take kindly to her mom wearing (or fitting) into her clothes. I guess I will have to hit the stores and believe it or not, shopping is not my thing. I am grateful that I am having to worry about all these normal things though and thank my Heavenly Father daily for his blessings. I am also praying for those of you out there that are having your own struggles (you know who you are!). I have an even better knowledge about how prayer can work in our lives and am deeply grateful for it.....well, off to the stores!

1 comment:

  1. yeah for cruise time! you can eat some of that cruise 24 hr buffet food onto your butt!!! or at least 30 ice creams a day and goat cheese pizza over and over and over!!! and it's a good thing! bring on the FAT baby!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete