Monday, December 7, 2009
When is it over?
I hate.....sorry, dislike intensly...... the lack of energy I feel after chemo. Thank goodness Jordin is here to pick up the pieces. She is cooking dinner as I write this after I have been laying around for the past 3 hours. It seems as though I can accomplish a few things in the morning and then I can not get home fast enough. This just does not sit well with a type A personality! Also, when can I have my taste buds back. I can taste nothing....nada....zip! It is a great weight loss tool but I don't need to do that now either....Oh well, enough complaining....it could be worse and the stuff is working.....only 2 more treatments so there is something to be thankful for. Sorry if I don't return phone calls or e-mails. It will be better next week. Keep the prayers coming! Richelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey girl, just thinking of you today
ReplyDeletehope you are comfortable
wish i was closer to sit and sip some hot cocoa with you
have a good day
xoxojulie
Hi there Miss Richelle! So glad to hear you only have 2 treatments left. You are a great example of perserverance (sp?). I'm so glad Jordin was able to be with you for a couple weeks. I have such great admiration for all 3 of your children. Jordin is a fabulous big sister-- it was so great to have her as a babysitter when we were all in San Michelle (remember?) and to be in YW with her. As you well know ('cause I keep saying it over and over!) we are so incredibly grateful for Steven's example to Rob. I'm not sure he'd be where he is right now if it weren't for Steven's great influence on him. And Kelly-- she is such a sweet, responsible young woman. I can still remember going to the Cypress "garage sale" with Darrell and the boys and seeing Kelly ride her bike to it. I remember thinking "how cool is that-- someone who likes a good sale as much as I do!". Richelle, you and Chris are so incredibly blessed with your 3 children. You have both done such a great job with them. I hope my boys will follow in their footsteps. Love, Kim R. (it's 3:30am and I have to get to the airplane now! have a great day!)
ReplyDelete