Monday, November 16, 2009
I should have listened
Ok, so yesterday (sunday) was horrible. I could barely move. I made the huge mistake of trying to help rake leaves the day before and paid for it. I did not realize how much energy was sapped out of me until I tried to attend church the next day. I ended up leaving early and took two pain pills to knock myself into oblivion for the rest of the day.......not something I enjoy doing! The chemo causes back pain which was not all that bad it was just that my mind was not tired but my body could not move. I pretty much slept for 2 days and now I feel a bit better. I will never make that mistake again. We had a great turn out for the raking of the leaves and everyone really appreciated getting their yards in shape. One of the people we helped is also battling cancer and we discovered we are on the exact same chemo regime only his is every 3 weeks and mine is 2. He just went into remission so he only has 3 more treatments and he gets a break for a long time I hope! We took a picture with both of us bald so we will see if I am brave enough to post it! Today is Kelly's birthday so I hope I can muster enough energy to make it special for her. She also starts swimming today for her school so she is excited about that. Well, better sign off. Richelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you feel better today!
ReplyDelete