Saturday, November 14, 2009
Sweet 16 and Leaves!
Today will be very busy as we will have the "Annual Raking of the Leaves" with our church today. Chris and I are in charge and we will be raking leaves for 3 older people in our church as well as cleaning their gutters. It is also Kelly's 16th birthday party and she is taking some friends out to eat and then back over to our home for cake and ice-cream. She wanted to keep it low key this year and with everything going on, I don't blame her. I finally got some sleep last night (10 hours)I had no idea the steroids they gave me with the chemo could keep me so hyper. I only slept from about 11:30 to 1 am the night of my chemo. I will definantly remember to take a sleeping pill in the future. Chris is home from Spain and I am grateful I will have his help today. He brought me some beautiful gold jewelry hand made there. Better sign off.......lots to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy B-Day Kelly and May Your Life Be filled with Lots of Love and Many Many Blessings....may You Be able To Share Only Wonderful Moments With Your Parents.Be The Best Daughter With Your Mom and Just Know That Our Heavenly Father Gives us Tests In Our Lives.However, he also gives us The Strenght To Withstand Them with Faith, Hope and Assurance That He Is Always There For Us and Knows all Of Our Needs.
ReplyDeleteRichelle,
May Our Heavenly Father Keeps you Smiling and Knowing How Much he Loves You and Will Give You The Strenght Needed Now and Forever.... God bless You!
Love,
Magna, Sol, Emilio and jean-Pierre