Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LIFE IS GOOD




I guess it is time to update! I had a bone scan on Monday and my regular check up on Tuesday. Unlike last time, I felt good about this one. My doctor says that the bone scan showed significant healing in the bone marrow and that my blood counts were the best they have ever been! I figured it would be good news since I was feeling so good. Chris, Kelly and I all celebrated our birthdays this month with a big party last Saturday. We had barbecue and a huge cake. Kelly had about 12 kids over and we had about 40. Jordin and Jeff came down from Williamsburg. It was a lot of fun and a good way to celebrate everything all at once. Jordin will be attending graduate school at Willliam and Mary along with her husband. She will be taking classes in the evening while working. She plans to study special education. Steven had good news. He competed in Dance Sport at BYU against 200 other dance couples and him and his partner came in top 25. I hope to post some pictures he sent me. Chris is in New Orleans for a meeting and will be back on Thursday. I just hate it when he is gone! Kelly is trying out for a travel volleyball team and is looking forward to getting back in to some regular practices. She turned 17 yesterday......can you believe it? I am going to a training session today in order to volunteer for Hospice. I need to fill my days up with more volunteer work and feel this is a worthy cause. I think it is time for me to give something back at this point in my life. The blessings keep coming and the prayers keep working so life is GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment