Ok everyone, I promised a picture so here goes. Keep in mind that my hair was only 2" long and they normally require at least 3" but we gave it a shot anyway and I think it turned out pretty well. It is much cooler than a wig and I will be able to get a cute short cut when It grows out. The nice part is that the extensions don't damage the good hair so it will just let me grow it out more gracefully.
We are taking a short trip to the DC area this weekend and hope to catch up with a few friends and attend a temple session. Kelly will be on pioneer trek which is like a reinactment of the pioneer companies crossing the plains with handcarts. She is VERY excited about it as you can imagine! Actually, we were a "Ma and Pa" when my oldest daughter Jordin did this and it was a wonderful learning experience as well as physically challenging. Hopefully she will take some pictures we can share. Well, this is a short one but I am loving life and feeling good. It is nice to be able to spend time in my prayers thanking my Heavenly Father and praying for others.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks really good! very natural! i am sure you are super excited to not wear the wigs anymore especially with the summer heat! love you!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe we missed you all when you were here in Weston! I heard Steven's homecoming talk was really good. Steven has always been such a great example to our Rob. I will always be ever so grateful for that. Take care and hopefully we'll be in town next time you come to visit! Love, Kim Rhoten
ReplyDelete