WOW...what the heck. It has been 95 to 100 degrees here for weeks. Our grass is dead and I am completely "wilted". Between the heat and the hot flashes, I feel "over cooked". Just wanted to update everyone. I officially have "frozen shoulder". The MRI says it has nothing to do with the cancer so that was good news but I did not really need this "icing" on my cake.....I have physical therapy three times per week and it is getting better. No one knows what really causes it but it made me miss the last half of the tennis season.
My parents and inlaws were here last week and we were able to rent a boat and go tubing on Smith Mountain Lake which was a lot of fun. I love the water! It was wonderful to visit with them.
We are headed to Oregon tomarrow as Chris has a professional meeting and I will visit with my sister Faith who just found out she is pregnant with her first child....YEAH! We are also going white water rafting and hiking. Kelly has Especially for Youth in Utah and has been working VERY hard for volleyball tryouts the first of August. She just completed Pioneer Trek a few weeks ago.
Steven is adjusting to college slowly but surely. It has been wonderful for him to have his sister there although they are leaving this week for William and Mary. I can't wait to have them close but Steven will really miss them. They have really helped him get settled and taught him how to buy groceries and work the BYU system.He has decided to try to get to dental school so he is majoring in Mircrobiology for the near future. He is a smart kid so he will be successful in whatever he does.
Jordin got a job in Williamsburg and will be a teaching assistant in special education. It comes with full benefits and they will help her to get her Masters in special education so that is her plan while her husband Jeff is in law school.
It never ceases to amaze me how really blessed I am with a wonderful husband and beautiful life......no it is not perfect......but it is wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment