Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello 2011






Wow, am I behind. So I will give a condensed update. We had our annual Christmas cruise with all the kids and had a wonderful time. We all went scuba diving in Roatan Honduras and ate way to much....I gained 3 lbs in week! It was our first time on Norweigen cruise line and a HUGE ship. The food was the best but there were a few to many people on board. No complaints though. It was lovely and I did not have to cook, clean or make a bed. Steven flew straight back to school at BYU and we had a two day drive back from Miami. Jeff and Jordin then went on to Williamsburg,. Jordin is starting graduate school at William and Mary this month and she is excited to have something to focus on besides work while Jeff is in law school. We spent Christmas and New Year on the boat and it was wonderful to be at such a huge party on the deck and ring in the new year with the captain doing the count down. Kissing my husband was the best part and I am so grateful that I have made it into 2011. My last doctor appointment was perfect again and I will be starting a new medication for the bone cancer on my next visit. It was just approved by the FDA and will be in shot form rather than being given IV through my port. This will make my visits much quicker. I do get a chest x-ray at my next visit to monitor my lungs for any metastasis. I continue to work-out almost everyday and feel wonderful. We are planning a trip to Memphis to see Chris' parents this week and then to California in February to see all our west coast family members. kelly is very busy with volleyball tournaments and we travel a lot with her. We are so blessed and I am so very grateful for every wonderful day in my life.

1 comment:

  1. great scuba picture!!! you can actually tell who everyone is! the visibility looked awesome! so glad you had fun and you could gain a little weight so i would chalk it all up to healthy fun eating! love you!

    ReplyDelete